Sunday 12 May 2013

COSMETIC CLEAROUT-TOP TEN LIST



THE STYLE LIST - COSMETICS
My make up bag secrets..................

This week I have decided to share my cosmetics secrets with you.  Magazine editors are paid to feature products either in money or samples this blog has no such luxury therefore is entirely honest. As a fully trained make up artist these are some of the products that really work for me and I know that you will like them too. Spring is a great time to clear out your cosmetic bag and streamline your routine. You only need a few products as face products have a very short shelf life when opened. The following list is the only list you will need to maintain maximum style.


BB Cream
1) Ambre Solaire BB Cream SPF 50 recently launched but already I swear by it. Very few BB creams have a high SPF to protect your skin from UVA/UVB rays. You also do not need a primer with this as it is so good. You no longer need heavy foundations particularly on older skin a BB cream is light reflective and keeps skin dewy and a bargain at £5.95    

2) Nars Illuminator easy to select as only 4 colours for all skin tones. I use Orgasm and mix it with the above BB cream to give a glossy finish to my skin. Glossy is nearly always better than matt. Many older women benefit from a more glossy complexion than matt as frequently prescribed.
Nars Illuminator
3)Nars Cheek stick I use the South Beach stick on cheeks and eyes to give some toning. It is a magic stick that totally livens your face.

Touche éclat
4) Touche Eclat a staple now in everyones cosmetic bag use this to highlight the bridge of nose and corner of eyes .


Eye Palette
5)Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette allows you to customise 4 eyeshadows into a palette so you do not end up with colours you don't use or don't suit you. Choose one base colour one tonal shade one lighter shade and a white one to highlight.  A brilliant idea and less wastage.
6) An eye pencil one for brows and one for lining. It is important to define eyebrows as they frame your face and bring your whole look together.The cheaper pencils by Rimmel etc are just as good as the expensive ones. I personally prefer to line my clients eyes with a dark shadow than a harsh liner.
7) False lashes by Shu uemura they come in several small clumps perfect for just one or two at the corner of the eyes.
8) Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara -I have tried every available mascara on the market and this is by the far the most superior try it for yourself.


Lips by Terry


9)Keep the look glossy with a great lip gloss by Terry beautiful colours non sticky but very shiny and plumps lips at the same time.
10) Finally to keep my look glossy overall I spray a shine glosser over my hair . My fave is Redken Vinyl Glam.

THEN GO OUT AND FACE THE WORLD WITH A BIG GLOSSY SMILE   XXXXXXXXXXXX




No comments:

Post a Comment