Wednesday 6 February 2013

STYLE LIST February 2013


Hi Stylistas
Welcome to this weeks Style List .....

IN STYLE or RUN A MILE

In Style
Victoria Beckham queen of style back in London and back in style with a planned opening of her new store in my fave place Knightsbridge. Watch this blog and will report back with opening dates


Louis Vuitton new bespoke service yes girls and boys you can choose your own style and your own colour and Louis will construct a bag thats just for you,all yours and yours alone. purrrrrrrrr  x





A show oozing style The Bodyguard at The Adelphi on The Strand. A must see! I loved this show although based on the film it also includes all Whitneys top hits. It is a fitting tribute to the late great Ms Houston. I saw it this week and already can't wait to see it again. Heather Headley as Rachel Marron is simply superb. Go see go see so see.



Another new discovery this week is the amazing Souk Medina in fact a whole journey of discovery. On Short Street in a lovely part of Covent Garden. I honestly felt as though I was in deepest darkest Morocco in this cavernous restaurant. Truly magical with belly dancers, Mezzes and feasts. A set menu starts from £20 per head. I am going to have my next party here ( I will think of an excuse, I will !!). What fun and real style. Check it out team go in a big group and Paaaaartaaaay !


RUN A MILE....

Calling all Stylistas ONESIES so wrong on ALL levels. Enough already. No more. Please no. No more. Can you hear me ? are you listening?

Peplum dresses its so over darlings. No self respecting stylist will be seen sporting a peplum. Was so over two seasons ago this is not a trend worth dragging out and really does not suit most body times do you know anyone that wants that part of their body emphasising. Enough said.






No comments:

Post a Comment