Sunday 3 September 2017

T

T H E    S T Y L E    L I S T.       S E P T E M B E R    E D I T

Hi Style Bunnies!! Welcome to the Style List and who and what are hot this month.  I am writing this on the go so the format may look slightly different but I always keep my promise to keep all my stylistas up to date with the most stylish people places and products. I have spent a bit of time in Monaco over the Summer so I can share some superstylish places with you.

MOST STYLISH HOTEL

THE FAIRMONT HOTEL MONTE CARLO not only has stunning views but also incorporates NIKKI BEACH and NOBU in the same hotel. No need to ever leave then ? But if you do it is close to shops for fashionistas, stylish restaurants such as BUDDHA BAR and CAFE de PARIS are nearby. 



MOST STYLISH RESTAURANT an old favourite haunt of mine LA MAREE formerly known as The PORT PALACE. A beautiful place overlooking the marina in Monaco. Barbecued meats and fish are their speciality with fabulous House Rose wine. White table cloths old school service. The a la carte can be expensive but an all day set menu is £25 pp . I have been visiting for 15 years one of Monaco's best kept secrets. Try it !



MOST STYLISH BEAUTY PRODUCT STILA STAY All DAY LIQUID LIPSTICK I tried and tested this as it claims to last 8+ hours .....and it did ! Even subjected it to a sauna ,swim eating and drinking .......and kissing it stayed put for 12 hours. Venezia is my colour but lots of choice and it doesn't dry the lips. Impressed STILA well  done !!



MOST STYLISH FASHION TREND for the new season it's all about the Browns - tobacco and taupe and shades in between. Choose brown over black clothing it generally looks more expensive in brown shades and looks more stylish unless I have diagnosed you as a Winter colouring . Then black will always look better with your complexion. So fashionistas when you are in town ...shop brown !



MOST STYLISH PERSON

Ok back to Monaco for this one. I met the incomparable ANDREW NEIL not only the best Political commentator in modern times. But exudes style he has a summer house in Grasse and was immaculately turned out. Even rocked a Panama hat and was super friendly and very comfortable with himself.  Confidence creates style a guilty pleasure of mine he didn't disappoint. Deserves his place on this list !





So my stylelist followers there you have it ! This months Style List. If you love style you will love our YouTube series. YouTube.com/c/stylelist subscribe today so you don't miss an episode. Let's meet here same place same time next month who knows YOU may make it onto the STYLE LIST . MWAH MWAH XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment