Monday 30 January 2017

THE STYLE LIST

SAG AWARDS 2017

Now Girls and Boys the SAG (Screen Actors Guild ) Awards is not the best Ceremony for great style and stunning dresses the girls tend to dress down and save the best for The Oscars. But I have to say this year was the worst year for some time and I really struggled to put ANYONE on the list. There are a few Stylists out there that need to be sacked . There were big mistakes all over the Carpet 

Uzu Aduba

But I did love Uzu Aduba in her Elizabeth Kennedy dress. This dress suited her style completely in terms of cut colour and personality. I really liked the monochrome and it stood out on the red carpet.







Sofia Vergara







I also loved Sofia Vergara as I always do she can do no wrong. This girl really knows her body and I actually think she has never made a mistake This cocktail dress which you can get away with at the SAGS was divine. By Zuhair Murad. Simple yet glamorous but I am not sure this dress would look this good on a skinny girl !



As they were the ONLY two that really stood out for me and made it on to the STYLE LIST this time . Lets take a look at the Not So Hot looks.

Oh dear once again Nicole Kidman makes the poor STYLE LIST . Nicole have you not sacked that Stylist yet ? Is it something to do with being Australian ? or are you surround by people too scared to be honest with you. What were you thinking ? Not only is this dress ugly (shame on you Gucci) but it was the wrong colour and wrong personality for Nicole. Probably the worst dress I have EVER seen on a red carpet . I had to look twice 

WTF ??






SO THATS ALL STYLISTAS FROM THE SAGS  

LETS HOPE IT GETS BETTER. TUNE IN HERE FOR THE
STYLE DIAMONDS AND STYLE DISASTERS AS SEEN 
THROUGH THE EYES OF A SCIENTIFIC SUPERSTYLIST.


MWAH X      MWAHX 

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@AListLondon_LA










Also I could not let Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) get away with this monstrous column dress by Jeffery Dodd. The colours the pattern the cut !!! How are your people not telling you ?????? Even the lipstick and the hair this look is so so wrong on so many levels that I find it hard to believe she would go out like this maybe it was for extra publicity.

Busy Philipps
























No comments:

Post a Comment